- 375g Catelli Medium Bows (about 5 cups)
- 3/4 cup cubed ham (100g)
- 3/4 cup sliced cucumbers (70g)
- 3/4 cup broccoli florets (50g)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese cubes (60g)
- 1 tomato halved, squeezed dry, and chopped
- 2/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons oil (canola or other)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a large pot of boiled, salted water, cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain.
To cool pasta quickly, pour into a large colander and run under cold water. Pour cooled pasta into a large bowl.
Stir together the ranch dressing, mayonnaise, oil, salt and pepper and pour over pasta. Add ham, cucumbers, broccoli, cheese, and tomato and stir just to combine.
Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 2-3 hours. Serve cold.