Cherry Pie Bites utilize straightforward fixings like cherry pie filling and sickle moves to make a simple, scrumptious treat! Finished off with a simple icing.
Bow ROLL CHERRY PIE BITES
The formula I’m sharing today was one that was incompletely roused by my EASY APPLE DANISHES and CRESCENT ROLL CHEESE DANISHES and EASY CINNA-MINIS. I love to go through sickle moves to accompany fun and simple pastries. Furthermore, these are pastries my family can undoubtedly make themselves without a ton of help from me in the event that they need to prepare a touch of something sweet.
Would i be able to USE DIFFERENT PIE FILLINGS?
- We truly adored these! The best thing about them is you can absolutely oblige what your family cherishes for a pie filling. There are simply countless conceivable outcomes here. You could utilize Apple, Blueberry, Strawberry, Lemon and Chocolate pie fillings!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 (21 oz.) Can Pie Filling (Any Flavor)
- 2 Tubes Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- 1. Preheat oven 375.
- 2. Spray two muffin tins with cooking spray (If you only have one tin, you will have to make two batches)
- 3. Open crescent roll cans and lay out the crescent roll dough flat.
- 4. Separate into individual sections and lay each piece in the muffin tins, widest section at the bottom.
- 5. Put pie filling into each crescent roll.
- 6. About 1-2 Tbsp. per crescent.
- 7. Gather the edges of the dough and fold up around the filling.
- (It’s ok if there are some gaps.)
- 8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.