I use for the recipe:
° Eggs: 8
° Mayonnaise: 6 tablespoons
° Mustard sauce: 2 tablespoons
° Hot sauce: 1 tablespoon (or required amount)
° Chives: 2 stems
° Sweet chilli powder: 2 tablespoons
° Pepper: 1 pinch
° Salt, to taste
* Instructions :
1. Place the eggs in a bowl of enough water, then cook them on a high heat for 10 minutes, once they reach a boiling point.
2. Once done, remove the eggs from the stove and let them rest in the same pot for 5 minutes.
3. After this time, put ice and water in a different container.
4. You can removing eggs from hot water. Then putting it in the bowl with ice and cold water; Leave it on for 5 minutes. This makes the shells easier to remove.
5. Make sure to remove the shell from the eggs and cut them in half. Remember to always remove the yolks and keep the whites in a canoe shape.
6. Then you will get a bowl, and mash the yolk with a fork. You can then add mustard, mayonnaise, hot sauce, pepper and salt.
7. Okay now, you have to put the previous mixture in the egg in place of the yolk before.
8. Make sure to wash the chives or parsley, and cut them into small pieces.
9. Use powdered paprika, chopped chives or parsley to sprinkle the stuffed eggs.
10. Finally, put the stuffed eggs in the refrigerator for at least half an hour. Serve it cold.