Dry Rub Ribs- Memphis (Dave’s Dinners)
- 2 pounds baby back ribs
- For the Rub:
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 25 grinds fresh black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat over to 300 degrees F.
- Mix the rub ingredients together well in a small bowl.
- Remove the membrane from the bone side of the ribs, then rub the vegetable oil onto the ribs. Pour the rub over the ribs and work the rub fully and evenly into the ribs. Spread the ribs out evenly on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until tender and juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside, about 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
As you already know, the key to success is simplicity and satisfaction with your diet. I’ve been on Keto for a long time now, and these are the best e-cookbooks I could ever put my hands on: Breakfast in Five, Lunch in Five, Dinner in Five & Dessert in Five.
Each ebook contains 30 recipes. Every recipe is made with just 5 ingredients and has up to 5 grams of net carbs. That means you can have seconds of any meal and you’ll still be within your daily carb limit!
If you’re ready to invest a small amount of money to get your precious time and pleasure back, be sure to check it out.