- 3 Granny Smith Apples
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Caramel sauce for dipping
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Cut the apples into wedges and remove the core.
- Using 3 bowls, place the flour in the first bowl, the egg in the second bowl, and mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon in the third bowl.
- Dip an apple wedge into the flour, then the egg, and lastly the graham cracker mixture making sure to coat the apple as best as possible each time.
- Repeat with remaining apple slices.
- Place apples into the air fryer in one layer spaced on and cook for 5-6 minutes, flipping them with one minute left.
- Remove the apples from the air fryer and enjoy! Serve with caramel sauce if desired!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 237TOTAL FAT: 4gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 3gCHOLESTEROL: 93mgSODIUM: 101mgCARBOHYDRATES: 43gFIBER: 3gSUGAR: 17gPROTEIN: 6g