800g wheat flour
540g warm water
7g dry yeast
1. Place the flour with dry yeast and salt in a bowl and mix well
2. Add water and mix.
3. Cover the dough and let rise for 1 hour
4. Press the dough slightly flat, and then fold (at least 3 times)
5. Place the dough in a hot Dutch oven, cover and bake in oven at 250°C/480F for 30 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes, remove the lid and continue bake for 20 minutes so that the bread turns brown
7. When the bread is ready, remove the Dutch oven and let the bread cool for at least 1 hour before slicing it.