easy homemade bread
Easy Bread recipe making it with simple ingredients and detailed instructions showing how to make bread! here we give you the Best homemade bread recipe for both beginners and expert bakers.
How to make Homemade Bread – EASY Recipe:
- 2 cups warm water 110 degrees F/45 degrees C
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 5-6 cups flour You can use all-purpose flour OR bread flour!
- In a large bowl, dissolve the 1 TBSP of the sugar in warm water and then stir in yeast. Allow to proof until yeast resembles a creamy foam, about 5 minutes.
- Mix remaining sugar, salt, and oil into the yeast. Mix in flour one cup at a time. The dough should be tacky and clean on the sides of the bowl save for a small part at the bottom. Too much flour added in yields a dry loaf of bread, so if you’re worried you added too much, add a bit more hot water, until you get the correct consistency.
- Knead the dough for 7 minutes. Place in a well-oiled bowl, and turn dough to coat. Cover with a damp cloth. Allow rising until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Knead for 1 minute and divide in half. Shape into loaves and place into two greased 9×5 inch loaf pans. Allow to rise for 30 minutes, or until the dough has risen 1 inch above pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30-40 minutes. Cool, brush with butter, and enjoy!