- ¾ Cup sugar
- 3 packages of cream cheese, any brand – softened
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 eggs
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 24 jelly jars (4 oz.)
- 2 Cups of graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 3 tbs. butter or margarine, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Combine melted butter, sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Press about 2 tbs. of the mixture into the bottom of each jar.
3. Blend softened cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla together with a mixer. Add one egg at a time, blending well on low speed.
4. Spoon filling into jars.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes. Centers will set. Cool and refrigerate completely.
6. Add cherries on top right before serving.
*Makes approximately 24 servings. 1 jar = 1 serving. Store in the refrigerator with the lids on up to 1 week. You can also add cherry pie filling before baking.