- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon sea salt from McCormick® Sea Salt
- Grinder McCormick® Paprika
Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
Remove yolks; place in small bowl.
Mash yolks with fork or potato masher.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves.
Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.