+For the first layer:
° Oreo biscuit: 175 grams
° Butter: 50g (melted)
° For the second layer:
° Whipping cream: 3 packages
° Milk: 2 cups
° Cream: two boxes
° Oreo biscuit: 6 pieces
° Biscuit: 1 cup (plain / ground)
° Oreo biscuits: as desired
* How to prepare :
1. In a bowl, mix the oreo biscuits with the butter.
2. Arrange the mixture in a glass tray.
3. Mix whipping cream with milk to get cream.
4. Add the cream and biscuits and mix.
5. Crack the oreo grains over the cream.
6. Put the tray in the refrigerator until the two layers stick together.
7. Decorate it with oreo before serving.