- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (24 to 26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 3 cups uncooked pasta, such as penne or rotini
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese (2 cups), divided
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Brown ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, water and Italian seasoning. Bring to boil. Add pasta; mix well. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover. Let stand 5 minutes.