- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar (or brown sugar, packed)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 cups Bisquick
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, and water — blend with rotary beater or spoon until smooth.
- Stir in Bisquick.
- Drop by small teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Flatten with bottom of glass dipped in flour, or press cookies with fork dipped in flour.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in moderately hot oven — 400 (F).
Cooking time is based on bake time for one oven batch.
To make Crunchy peanut cookies, use 1 cup chunk-style peanut butter in place of plain peanut butter in cookie recipe above. Flatten cookies with fork tines which have been dipped in flour. Makes 6-1/2 dozen cookies.
To make Raisin cookies, add 1 cup drained, plumped raisins to peanut butter mixture before stirring in Bisquick in cookie recipe. Makes 8 dozen cookies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, qualifying purchases made via our links earns us a small commission at no additional cost to you.