- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 oz. BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1 OREO Pie Crust
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 milk chocolate English toffee candy bars (1.4 oz. each), chopped, divided
1. Beat milk and pudding mixes with whisk for 2 minutes. 2. Microwave 2 oz. chocolate on high for 1 min. or until melted when stirred. Stir in 1 cup pudding; pour into OREO pie crust. 3. Add half the COOL WHIP and all but about 3 Tbsp. candy to remaining pudding. Spoon over layer in crust. 4. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and candy. Melt remaining chocolate; drizzle over pie. Refrigerate 1 hour.