Buttery cookies with bits of pecans are shaped into crescents and dipped in a chocolate coating for a perfect combination. These cookies have been favorites in our family for generations!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 T butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Mix all of the cookie ingredients together. It will be crumbly at first, but it will come together.
- Shape dough into crescents (or small balls) and place on cookie sheets.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the cookies sheet.
- For the fudge, melt chocolate chips, butter and milk in a double boiler. Whisk in the powdered sugar until smooth.
- Dip cookies in fudge and place on wax paper until completely set.
- Store in a airtight container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 51mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g