To Make Funnel Cake Bites Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- cups of milk
- teaspoons of vanilla
- cups of flour
- pinch of salt
- teaspoon baking soda
- tablespoons sugar
- tablespoons of melted butter
- In a medium-size bowl mix your milk, egg, vanilla, and butter together.
- Now, add in your salt, baking soda, and sugar.
- Slowly fold in the flour until the batter becomes smooth.
- Next, pour into a gallon-size Ziplock baggy your batter mixture then set aside for a few minutes.
- Pour into a frying pan vegetable oil, making sure it is about a half-inch deep.
- When finished, turn the burner on high heat for about two minutes and then turn down to medium heat.
- Drop a small drop of batter into your oil to check it. You can tell if it’s ready when it begins to show bubbles around the edges. Otherwise, you should turn it up a bit again until it is good and hot.
- Cut a small hole into the bottom corner of the baggie with scissors and slowly drizzle batter into 1 to 2 circles then please cook until golden brown on the bottom half.
- Using a slotted metal spatula flip them over gently and cook again until the bottom half is golden brown.
- Let to soak up most of the grease by placing on paper towels and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- You should serve with whip cream or fruit to top them off with.
Don’t forget to SHARE this recipe: ‘Funnel Cake Bites Recipe’ with your friends.. THANKS