4 teaspoons brown sugar
12 ounces of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 clove of garlic
2 tablespoons of butter
Pinch of black pepper
That’s four servings, 3 oz per person 1. Melt the butter in a frying pan.
2. Fry the garlic in the butter
3. Add the chicken breasts to the garlic and butter and cook them thoroughly, adding pepper to taste.
4. When the chicken is fully cooked, add brown sugar to each breast.
5. Let the brown sugar melt in the chicken (about 5 minutes).
6. Serve with your favourite carbohydrate and a vegetable or salad. We usually have rice or noodles and carrots or green beans.
Nutrition Information :
Servings per Recipe : 4 | Serving : 1 Serving
SmartPoints: 5 Amount per serving Calories 166.4 Total Fat 8.0 g Saturated Fat 4.2 g Cholesterol 68.2 mg Sodium 87.7 mg Potassium 173.9 mg Total Carbohydrates 4.3 g Dietary Fibre 0.0 g Sugars 4.0 g Protein 19.4 g