- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 6 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 1 small onion sliced
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a large pan, heat oil over medium-high heat and sear pork chops for 2-3 minutes on each side, just until lightly browned.
Slice onion and lay in the bottom of a 2.5-4 quart crockpot.
Combine apple juice, sugar, vinegar, corn starch, garlic, thyme, mustard, paprika, and pepper with a whisk until combined. Pour over pork chops.
Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours until tender. Use additional corn starch and water slurry to thicken glaze if desired and season with salt and pepper to taste.