Gluten-Free and Vegan Apple Cranberry Crisp
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
- 2 cups kind healthy grains dark chocolate & cranberry clusters
- 3 granny smith apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tbsp. vegan butter
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cranberries are tender.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
As you already know, the key to success is simplicity and satisfaction with your diet. I’ve been on Keto for a long time now, and these are the best e-cookbooks I could ever put my hands on: Breakfast in Five, Lunch in Five, Dinner in Five & Dessert in Five.
Each ebook contains 30 recipes. Every recipe is made with just 5 ingredients and has up to 5 grams of net carbs. That means you can have seconds of any meal and you’ll still be within your daily carb limit!
If you’re ready to invest a small amount of money to get your precious time and pleasure back, be sure to check it out.