Back to Top
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 lb. Ground pork
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 C. Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. Fresh chopped parsley
- 2 C. Crumbs from a stale loaf of bread
- 1 C. Water
- 2 Large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 C. Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, ground pork, parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, bread crumbs, eggs, and salt and pepper to taste. Knead with your hands to combine well.
- Add the water in a little at a time until the mixture is very moist, but still clumps together well when squeezed in your hand.
- Heat the oil in a deep-sided skillet over medium high heat on the stove.
- Add the meatballs to the heated oil, frying on all sides until completely cooked through.