• 1 packet Good Season’s Italian dressing
• ½ cup vegetable oil
• 3 tablespoons water
• ¼ cup red wine vinegar
• 2 heads of Romaine, washed and chopped
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
• 5-ounce bag Texas toast seasoned croutons, (or your favorite brand)
• Ranch dressing, as desired
1. Place the cut chicken breasts in a gallon-sized plastic bag.
2. Using a seasoning bottle, combine the Italian seasoning with the oil, red wine vinegar, and water. Shake to combine and pour over sliced chicken.
3. Put the chicken into the refrigerator to marinate for 30-45 minutes.
4. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and roast over low heat until the chicken is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
5. Remove chicken breasts from grill and set aside.
6. Place the shredded romaine lettuce, halved tomatoes, sliced cucumber, and grilled chicken breast in a bowl.