- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cups Pretzel Sticks
- 2-3 cups Halloween Colored m&m’s
- 24 oz White Chocolate (plus an extra 4-8 oz if needed)
- In a large bowl (or wok, or giant tupperware or punch bowl) combine the Cheerios, Chex, Pretzels and m&m’s. Mix them up a bit, making sure that everything is evenly distributed.
- Meanwhile, over a double boiler, melt the white chocolate according to the directions on the package.
- Once the chocolate has melted and is a smooth consistency, drizzle the chocolate over the cereal mix and combine with a wooden spoon. Make sure all the cereal is covered in chocolate. If you need to melt the extra white chocolate to cover all the mix then go right on ahead!
- Once the entire batch has been combined, lay it out to dry on a large sheet of parchment or wax paper. Let dry for 4 hours so the chocolate is cooled and hard. Break it into pieces and store in zip top bags or package it up into jars to give out as gifts.