Ham and Cheese Hash Brown Casserole – only 6 ingredients!! Hash browns, ham, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, cream of potato soup, and sour cream. YUM! He took one bite and couldn’t stop raving out this casserole!! Can make ahead of time and refrigerate or freeze for later. A new favorite in our house!
- 1 (32-oz) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 pound cooked diced ham
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (16-oz) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix together hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake uncovered 1 hour , or until bubbly and lightly brown.
Can make in advance and refrigeate or freeze for later.