Back to Top
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- In a large skillet add vegetable oil, chicken, salt and pepper, and saute over medium-high heat until chicken is just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and sauté an additional 3-4 minutes or until broccoli starts to soften, but is still al dente.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, buffalo sauce, and garlic powder. Stir in about half of dressing mixture into chicken, and cook until mostly absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add chicken mixture, quinoa, carrots, cabbage, bleu cheese crumbles, green onions, and dressing, and toss well until evenly combined.
- Serve with additional bleu cheese crumbles and green onions, and enjoy!