* Dough :
☞ 1 C. to c. sugar
☞ 24 cl of water
☞ 2 sachets of dry baker’s yeast
☞ 500 g of flour
* Sauce :
☞ 3 tbsp. to s. tomato paste
☞ 200 g of bacon
☞ 2 onions
☞ 0.5 c. to s. basil
☞ 600 g of mozzarella
☞ 4 cloves of garlic
☞ 1 C. to s. Oregano
☞ 2 cans of crushed peeled tomatoes
– Pour the flour into a bowl. Make a well. In a bowl, mix together the water / yeast / sugar. Pour this mixture in the center of the flour and mix. Leave to rise for 1 hour under cover.
– Grate 400g of mozarella and set aside in a bowl. Cut the rest into thin strips. Place the bacon in a dry pan and reserve the bacon, taking care to drain them.
– In a saucepan, pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add the finely chopped onions and the crushed garlic, sweat. Add the tomato puree and the tomato paste.
– Roll out the pizza dough with a rolling pin and place it in a fairly high pie dish. Bake for 10 minutes in an oven heated to 180 ° C
– Take out of the oven, arrange the mozzarella slices, add the bacon, then add the grated mozzarella. Add the herbs to the pan, mix and pour over the pizza. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Baking for 30 min .