- 1/3 cup organic Coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter/Vegan butter/melted
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup Milk/Dairy free milk for Vegan/ add more as need few tablespoon at a time
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup Gluten-free baking flour / whole wheat
- For coating
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 1 /2 cup white Sugar Pure Cane
- 1-2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add your choice of unsalted melted butter in a mixing bowl , add in the sugar , milk and cinnamon powder and give it a stir.
- Add in the flour and the baking powder and stir it well.
- Grease the egg bite molds .
- Fill the prepared tray about half full.
- Cover the egg bite mold with aluminum foil and place it on the trivet with 1 cup of water in the Instant Pot. Then it’s 10 minutes on the “cake ” setting, and 5 minutes natural release. After 5 minutes QR you can release the rest of the pressure and carefully remove from pot. Remove the foil .Put a plate on the tray and flip it they will slide right out.
- For Coating the Churros
- Melt some butter in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together sugar with the cinnamon. Remove the churro bites from the tray, dip each bites in the melted butter, and roll in the sugar-cinnamon mixture. Let cool and serve.
If you are using whole wheat flour you might need to add more milk.. but the cook time remains the same.
You can use your choice of unsalted butter
You can even use oil instead of butter BUT ONLY IN THE BATTER.