Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
– This was soo yummy! Everyone in the family loved this chicken. I followed the recipe but I used garlic powder, onion powder and yellow mustard instead. I found that with this recipe that the chicken tasted better with the chicken seasoned with pepper and season-all. One thing about this is that you need to make the marinade a second time half way though to pour over the chicken during and after cooking. It really caramelizes nicely and really brings out that flavor. This will be a family classic at dinner time at my home.
– These were very good and very easy to make. I marinated them for one hour, but next time I think I will marinate overnight. I doubled the ingredients and the flavor was spot on!! They weren’t overly sweet and the soy sauce did not overpower the other flavors. I did add a little season salt and pepper, but that’s just because I like my meat seasoned. My husband had seconds and thirds! He’ll be looking for these most weekends. Thanks for a simple and delicious recipe!
– These were some of the best wings I’ve ever made. I didn’t have fresh garlic so I subbed powdered. Yummy!
– Was amazing made it twice. I did however use the big chicken legs. Marinate over night then put them in a roaster. First one I tried it I left the skin on. Second time I took the skin off then pierced the flesh and it absorbed the flavour whole lot more. Once cooking was done turned the left over sauce into thinker sauce and put it over top to make it just a bit more sticky. Everyone loved it
- SERVINGS 4-6
- 2 limes, zest of
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 lbs chicken wings
Mix marinate ingredients together in a zip lock bag marinate for 3-4 hours.
Line cookie sheet with foil.
Bake 400 for 15 minutes.
Turn and brush with marinate, cook for another 20-25 minutes.