NOW, I KNOW THIS MAY BE SOMETHING YOU ALREADY DO WHEN YOU MAKE BACON IN YOUR HOME, BUT YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW MANY FANS HAVE ASKED ME TO EXPLAIN IT!
SO, I WANTED TO MAKE THIS POST FOR ALL OF YOU THAT MAY NOT DO THEIR BACON THIS WAY NORMALLY AND WANT TO KNOW THE SECRET TO PERFECT BACON- EVERY.SINGLE.TIME!
- BACON – As much bacon as your baking sheet can fit comfortably.
- Preheat oven to 350F (325 on convection)
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper
- Lay out the bacon slices completely flat, next to each other.
- Bake in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes until the bacon has reached the consistency you are looking for. Usually, 25 minutes is a nice combination of mostly crispy with some soft areas. If you prefer a softer bacon, cook for a few minutes less.
- Remove to a plate or cutting board to drain extra fat.