Back to Top
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, small diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup small diced tomatoes
- 20 slices ham
- Melt butter in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until onion is tender, then add the eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook eggs for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently until they reach a soft scramble. Add cheddar cheese and mix until melted. Turn off heat.
- Stir in spinach and allow to wilt from the residual heat.
- Add tomatoes and mix well.
- Overlap two pieces of ham. Place about ½ cup of the egg mixture on the ham. Roll as if a burrito.
- Repeat with the remaining slices of ham and eggs.
- Place each roll into a casserole dish. Set under the broiler for 3 to 5 minutes, until you see some color on the ham.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.