This no-bake Oreo dessert is a great option for your next family gathering.
FOR THIS OREO DELIGHT, YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
• A regular pkg.Of “Oreos” cookies.
• Soft cream cheese tub, I used the 8 ounces tub.
• One pkg.Of Instant Chocolate Pudding; I used the largest package of 5.9-ounces.
• 6 large spoons.Of melted Butter.
• 16-ounces.Of Whisk cold.
• One cup.Of Powdered sugar.
• Approx. 3 cups.Of Milk.
• 1st Step – I like to use a food processor to smash a whole bundle of Oreo cookies, but you can simply crush them with a fork and place them in a Ziplock bag for storage.
• 2nd Step – Also, I reserved about 1 cup of biscuit crumbs to use as a garnish for your dessert.
• 3rd Step – Then, using a small mixing dish, I combined the remaining crumbs with the melted butter until everything was well combined.
• 4th Step – Following that, I started by pushing the batter onto the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch pan to make a crust.
• 5th Step – And, I placed the chocolate pudding in the refrigerator once it has been made according to the package directions.
• 6th Step – In a large mixing bowl, I combined half of the Cool Whip, soft cream cheese, and powdered sugar using an electric mixer on medium speed.
• 7th Step – At this point, I scattered the crumbs from the Oreo biscuits over the top of the mixture.
• 8th Step – And after that, I spread the chocolate pudding over the cream cheese layer once it has been allowed to cool. Using the remaining half of the Cool Whip, I split it on top of the whipped cream.
• 9th Step – Finally, I sprinkled the top with the Oreo cookies that were previously saved and put them in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
You can store your Oreo delight in the fridge for up to three days, personally, I prefer to eat it the day after preparing it!! I feel that The taste is more mysterious and well incorporated!! So please try my Oreo delight recipe as soon as you can, and be sure that you’ll never regret it!!!