Back to Top
- 4 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- Extra virgin olive oil, as needed
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 18 large basil leaves, julienned, plus more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flake
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- In a large bowl, stir together the cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup olive oil, garlic, basil, red pepper flake, 1 teaspoon of salt, and pepper. Cover and set aside at room temperature for 4 hours.
- Just before you’re ready to serve, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add a splash of olive oil and pasta and cook according to package directions.
- Drain pasta well and add to bowl with cherry tomatoes. Add parmesan and a few more fresh basil leaves and toss to combine.
- Serve with more Parmesan and enjoy!