- 1 package Flatout Spicy Italian Artisan Crust Pizza contains six crusts
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I make a double batch of chicken in the crockpot with a few cups of pasta sauce the day before. The sauce gives it some flavor, and I love having some extra cooked chicken on hand to make a quick chicken salad for busy nights).
- 3 cups tomato sauce – jarred or homemade
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 2-3 cloves garlic chopped finely
- splash of olive oil
Lay the pizza crusts flat on a long sheet of aluminum foil. Drizzle each crust with some olive oil.
Using a spoon, cover each crust with a thin layer of pasta sauce. Then add the cooked chicken, dividing the chicken equally between each crust.
Sprinkle the mozzarella and parmesan cheese on the pizzas. Finally, add garlic and a pinch of oregano to each pizza.
Place the whole sheet of aluminum foil with the pizzas on it on the grill. Grill on medium for about 5 minutes with the cover down until the cheese is melted and bubbly.