- 16 ounces baby Bella whole mushrooms
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- 3 medium jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Clean the mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Carefully break off stems and discard.
In a medium bowl, combine the bacon, cream cheese, jalapeno peppers, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, and garlic.
Fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount (about 1 tablespoon) of the cream cheese mixture. Arrange the stuffed mushrooms on a cast-iron skillet.
Sprinkle the mushroom caps with the remaining shredded cheese.
Bake 20 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown and melted.