TO Make Jamaican Banana Bread Recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
- White flour: 1 cup
- Whole wheat flour: 1 cup
- Bananas: 3 (mashed)
- Eggs: 2
- Olive oil: 5/16 cup
- Liquid milk: 1/4 cup
- Baking powder: 2 teaspoons
- Salt: a pinch
- Soft cinnamon: 1/2 teaspoon
- Nutmeg powder
- Raisins: 1/2 cup
- Pine nuts: 1/2 cup
- Chocolate chips, bittersweet: 1/2 cup
- Sugar: 3/4 cup
- Molasses or maple syrup: 1/4 cup
How to make Homemade Bread? EASY Recipe!
Let’s Make Banana Bread :
- First of all, make sure to soak the pine nuts and raisins in a cup of boiling or very hot water for 30 minutes or more. Now that is ready to be mixed, make sure to drain the water using a sieve.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, put all kinds of flour, salt, baking powder, spices, and sugar together, and mix until all the dry ingredients are combined for about 30 seconds.
- You can then pick a small bowl and place in eggs, oil, grape molasses or maple syrup, milk, and mashed banana. You’ll want to add this mixture to the dry mixture in an electric mixer and mix until the two mixtures are well mixed. Immediately add filtered raisins, pine nuts, and chocolate chips.
- Once done, pour the mixture into a baking sheet covered tray. And please place the tray in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 44 to 55 minutes. Afterward, place a barbecue stick in the center of the cake. That’s right if it comes out dry, then your cake is done. The trick is to serve bread cold.