Back to Top
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups zucchini, grated (about 2 medium zucchini)
- 1 cup crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9×9-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir until just combined.
- Wrap zucchini in a clean kitchen towel or paper towels and squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Stir zucchini and walnuts into batter and pour into prepared baking pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack completely before serving. Enjoy!