If you’re COCONUT PIE lover, then this restaurant-worthy dessert recipe is for you !! this scrumptious coconut cream pie is so easy to make and perfect for special occasions !!!
TO MAKE THIS RECIPE YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS :
– Graham cracker crust: 1 (9 inches)
– Instant vanilla pie filling: 1-1/2 (5.1oz, approx. 7.5oz.) boxes
– Frozen whipped topping: 1 (8 ounces) tub *thawed
– Shredded coconut: 1/2 cup *sweetened
– Vanilla flavoring / extract: 1 teaspoon
– Cold milk: 2-3/4 cups
– Additional toasted shredded coconut
STEPS TO MAKE IT :
In a large bowl, whisk together the instant vanilla pie filling, whole milk and vanilla flavoring / extract for 2 minutes. After that, make sure the whipped topping is folded in and 1/2 cup coconut.
Finally, go ahead and pour it into the crust and sprinkle it with toasted coconut. Always remember to chill until serving & ENJOY !!