- 3 cups cooked turkey, cut into small pieces ( or use chicken)
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, 97% reduced fat
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise, reduced fat
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) jars red pimientos, diced
- potato chip, crushed for topping (great with french friend onions as well)
- 1 teaspoon grounded paprika
Mix all ingredients together and place them in a casserole dish.
Cover with crushed potato chips and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake uncovered at 350ºF. for about 30 minutes or until heated through and chips are lighty brown.