These are insanely mouthwatering Lemon Brownies, topped with the most incredible Lemon Glaze, bursting with real lemon flavor!
- 1 15.25 oz box of yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- 1 box lemon instant pudding
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (add a few extra drops if needed for desired consistency)
- Lemon zest for garnishing (optional)
Line an 8” square baking dish with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray so that the brownies lift out easily.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- With a hand mixer, combine the cake mix, pudding, lemon juice, eggs, and lemon zest in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted in the center and come out clean or with only crumbs (no wet batter).
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Lift the parchment paper out of the pan and cool completely.
- Cut brownies into squares and make the glaze.
- combine the powdered sugar and lemon juice together until smooth.
- Drizzle over brownies and sprinkle with lemon zest.