- 1 pound (16-ounce box) Gemelli pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated and divided
- 3 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, for garnish
In a large pot, heat salted water and cook gemeli pasta according to package directions (about 10-12 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant (about 1 minute).
Add lemon juice, heavy whipping cream, chicken, and black pepper. Cook until heated through (about 5 minutes).
Drain pasta and add to skillet. (You should reserve a cup of pasta water just in case the sauce is too thick.)
Add 1 cup of parmesan cheese, stir to combine.
Top with remaining parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.