- 2 Bunches Asparagus Spears
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Oz. Slivered Almonds
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- Wash asparagus spears and trim off about 1/2″ of the end.
- Fill a medium-sized skillet with 1″ of water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add asparagus spears and cover. Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes until crisp-tender. I prefer thin asparagus but if you use thicker, increase the cooking time to about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Drain asparagus and set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium-sized skillet and add slivered almonds. Cook and stir for about 3 minutes or until almonds are lightly browned. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice
- Place asparagus in a serving dish and pour almond and lemon juice over. Serve warm.