Back to Top
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 (10 oz) bag marshmallows
- 3 cups crisped rice cereal
- 3 cups pretzels, broken into chunks plus more unbroken pretzels for topping
- 4 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Grease a 9×9-inch baking pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter and marshmallows in 30-second intervals until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add cereal and broken pretzels and stir until well coated.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly as to not melt chocolate, then stir in half of the chocolate. Working quickly, spread in prepared pan.
- Top with remaining chocolate, whole pretzels, and a sprinkle of salt. Cool until set, then cut and serve. Enjoy!