- 1 almond low carb crust (see below)
- 16 oz. of cream cheese (2 – 8 oz. packages)
- 1 cup of artificial sweetener
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Beat cream cheese until it seems fluffy
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat until creamy
- Place empty into almond crust into a pan slightly larger than crust pan. Fill with water to halfway up the cake pan. Fill with mixture until full and carefully push rack (and cheesecake) into the oven.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes keeping a careful eye on the edges if you start to see some browning your cheesecake is ready to be pulled out.
- Place cheesecake on a cooling rack for 1-2 hours. Though if you are in a hurry you can speed up the cooling by placing your cheesecake in the refrigerator after 10-15 minutes though you significantly increase the chance of causing an ugly split down the middle of your nice cheesecake.
- Finish with 1 cup of whipped heavy whipping cream sweetened with 1 tablespoon of Splenda.
- After cooling for 1-2 hours cool overnight (if you can wait that long) top with some unsweetened berries or a little whipping cream.