Low Carb Tuna Quesadillas
- * 2 can of tuna drained
- * 3 stalk of celery chopped fine
- * 2 -3 heaping tablespoon of mayonnaise
- * 3 low carb flour tortilla
- * 2 cup of shredded cheese
- * 3 tsp butter
- In a medium size frying pan add one teaspoon of butter.
- Add wrap to the pan when the butter is melted and sprinkle wrap with cheese so that it’s completely covered.
- When the cheese begins to melt, add tuna to half of the wrap and fold over
- Heat until cheese is completely melted and tuna is warmed through
- Cut into quarters and serve
As you already know, the key to success is simplicity and satisfaction with your diet. I’ve been on Keto for a long time now, and these are the best e-cookbooks I could ever put my hands on: Breakfast in Five, Lunch in Five, Dinner in Five & Dessert in Five.
Each ebook contains 30 recipes. Every recipe is made with just 5 ingredients and has up to 5 grams of net carbs. That means you can have seconds of any meal and you’ll still be within your daily carb limit!
If you’re ready to invest a small amount of money to get your precious time and pleasure back, be sure to check it out.