1 pound cups uncooked elbow macaroni
6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
3 stalks celery, chopped
1 green or red bell pepper, chopped
4 cups real mayonnaise
3 Tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until tender. Drain, and set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the eggs, celery, and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, mustard, pepper, salt and onion powder.
4. Combine in the bowl with the eggs and vegetables, and stir in macaroni until well blended.
5. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.