WHAT YOU NEED :
° Puff pastry: 1
° Peaches: 5
° Rosemary: 1 sprig of
° Limes : 2
° Caster sugar: 80 g
° Cornstarch knife tip: 1
° Ground hazelnuts: 30 g
° Egg yolk: 1
° Butter: 10 g
° Fresh cream: 150 g (optional)
LET’S MAKE IT :
1. First of all, the peaches should be peeled and cut into quarters.
2. Then combine 60 grams of sugar, the juice of the two limes, the rosemary and the zest of one lemon in a bowl. And please coat the peach quarters with the marinade; set aside for no less than 40 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Pick another bowl and combine in the remaining sugar with the crème fraîche and lime zest; refrigerate.
4. Now that it sufficiently marinated, drain the peaches, reserving the juice and set the temperature of you oven to 200 ° C.
5. You’ll want to spread the puff pastry out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can then sprinkle the dough with powdered hazelnuts and arrange the peach quarters, leaving the edges free.
6. Make sure to fold the edges inward and brush them with egg yolk. Okay now, sprinkle the butter cut into pieces over the peaches.
7. Immediately, Bake for 20 minutes of cooking in hot air mode.
8. Simmer, in the same time, the peach juice with rosemary and lime, adding a touch of cornflour. After that, reduce until obtaining a syrup.
9. Once done cooking, you may want to remove the tart from the oven without turning it off and pour in the syrup. Immediately bake for 20 minutes more.
10. Serve the peach tart with a nice spoonful of lemon crème fraîche right out of the oven.