- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 cups tomato pasta sauce
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine drained frozen spinach, ricotta cheese, shredded parmesan, egg, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Pour 1 cup of tomato pasta sauce in the bottom of the pan.
- Spread 1/3 cup of filling on each cooked lasagna noodle and roll up from the short side carefully. Lay each roll in the dish and cover in remaining sauce.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake for 35-40 minutes.