|Finely chopped garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped ginger||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped green chili||2 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped cabbage||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped carrot||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Quick cooking rolled oats||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Salt and ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Finely chopped mint leaves||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1. In a deep non-stick pan, heat oil, add garlic, ginger, green chili and saute over medium flame for a few seconds.
2. Add cabbage and carrot. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in oats and cook on high flame for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add soy sauce and vegetable stock. Stir and bring to boil.
5. Stir in salt, pepper, mint leaves and lemon juice. Cook for 1 minute.
6. Serve immediately.