Back to Top
- 1 lb ground beef
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flake, optional
- 10 oz linguine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 green onions, sliced
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef until no longer pink.
- Drain fat as needed, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce, beef broth, brown sugar, hoisin sauce, ginger, red pepper flake, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons cold water and add to ground beef. Stir and bring to a gentle boil. Once sauce has thickened, add noodles and stir to combine.
- Let noodles sit in sauce 2-3 minutes to absorb some flavor. Top with green onions and serve. Enjoy!