Haystack Cookies are an easy, no-bake treat filled with chocolate, peanut butter, cashews, toffee bits, and chow mein noodles. You can whip up this easy treat in just minutes!
- 1 cup chocolate chips I recommend Ghirardelli
- ⅓ cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- ¼ cup toffee bits I use Heath
- ¼ cup cashews roughly chopped
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- To a large microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then repeat until smooth and fully melted.
- Pour in the toffee bits, chopped cashews, and chow mein noodles. Stir to evenly distribute and get everything coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper and use a cookie scoop to scoop out the haystacks on the prepared pan.
- Let the haystacks set for approximately 15 minutes. Popping the baking sheet into the fridge will speed up the process.
Lightly chop the chow mein noodles if you like a smaller texture. If you don’t have/like cashews, use peanuts, walnuts, or almond slivers.Creamy or crunchy peanut butter can be used. Use your favorite chocolate chip, I use Ghirardelli 60%, but semi-sweet or white will work. Candy/almond bark also works.Store covered at room temperature for up to two weeks.
Serving: 1gCalories: 138kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 4gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 104mgPotassium: 40mgFiber: 1gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 54IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 14mgIron: 1mg