° 8 ounces cream cheese softened-
° 1 tablespoon of soft butter
° 4 cups of powdered sugar
° 1 cup shredded coconut
° 1 (12 ounce) bag of chocolate chips melting
* how to make it :
1. Line a baking sheet first with parchment paper. Sit aside.
2. Next, beat the cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl using a hand mixer until blended. Once mixed, gradually add the powdered sugar and then add the coconut and use the mixing spoon to make sure it is well combined and put it in the fridge for about an hour.
3. And please sprinkle your hands with powdered sugar and coconut egg mixture.
4. Now, you can place the coconut eggs on a parchment paper, and freeze them for about an hour.
5. Then be sure to melt the melted chocolate according to the instructions on the package.
6. Dip the egg into the chocolate using a fork and flip to cover completely, then immediately use a second fork to help transfer the chocolate-covered egg back onto the parchment paper.
7. Place in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes until the chocolate has set.
8. When finished, please serve directly or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container; as you like.