• 4 cups sliced fresh or whole frozen strawberries
• ¼ cup sugar
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• ¼ cup water
• 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• ¼ cup non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
• 2 packages (250 grams) light cream cheese, left out of the fridge for 2 hours
• 4 cups or 1-liter dessert whip topping (frozen or prepared from powder)
• 1 package (102 grams) instant vanilla pudding mix
• ¾ cup milk
Combine graham crumbs and margarine in a mixing bowl. Press into the bottom of a 13-by-by-by-by-by-by-by-by-by-by-by-by-by- Refrigerate as you finish the remaining layers.
In a medium saucepan, combine the strawberries and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Using a fork, mash the strawberries until they are broken down into smaller bits.
In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water until a thick paste forms. Pour the strawberry mixture into a saucepan that has been brought to a boil. Continue to stir until the mixture thickens. Turn the heat off.
Blend the dessert topping and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer until smooth. Combine the pudding powder and milk in a mixing bowl. Blend until smooth.
Spread the strawberry topping on top of the graham crust.
Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Recipes from Great Grandma